PCM 1 (Core Topics) 3 day course registration for government staff
- Day 1: Thursday 14 September
- Day 2: Friday 15 September
- Day 3: Friday 22 September
Training Lab has trained federal and state government departments.
Process Communication Model 3 day course will cover the following:
- Observe and decode behaviour in your staff and colleagues
- Predict and identify the onset of disruptive behaviour
- Recognise preferred communication styles
- Motivate yourself and others by addressing preferred psychological needs
- Find out why conflicts have escalated
- Respond quickly to defuse tricky situations
- Invite others back into positive communication and behaviour
- Personal Profile Inventory
- Comprehensive manual
- Detailed Key To Me report
- PCM mobile app
- Follow up group mentoring call
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Includes workbook and refreshments.
PCM 1 (Core Topics) 3 day Thu 14, Fri 15 and Fri 22 Sep 2017.
After completing your official registration and invoice has been processed by your directorate, the Personal Profile Inventory online questionnaire instructions will be sent via email. Please complete the online questionnaire as soon as possible or 4 weeks before start of course. If you have already taken the questionnaire, please do not take again.book course