PCM 1 (Core Topics) 3 day course registration for government staff
- Day 1: Thursday 27 July
- Day 2: Friday 28 July
- Day 3: Friday 04 August
PCM 1 (Core Topics) course is a powerful 3 day communications program.
Training credits are available for the 2017/2018 financial year. Training Lab has trained state and federal government departments.
In the program you will receive the following training to:
- Observe and decode behaviour in your staff and colleagues
- Predict and identify the onset of disruptive behaviour
- Recognise preferred communication styles
- Motivate yourself and others by addressing preferred psychological needs
- Find out why conflicts have escalated
- Respond quickly to defuse tricky situations
- Invite others back into positive communication and behaviour
- Personal Profile Inventory
- Comprehensive manual
- Detailed Key To Me report
- PCM mobile app
- Follow up group mentoring call
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Includes workbook and refreshments.
PCM 1 (Core Topics) 3 day Thu 27, Fri 28th July and Fri 04 Aug 2017.
After completing your official registration and invoice has been processed by your directorate, the Personal Profile Inventory online questionnaire instructions will be sent via email. Please complete the online questionnaire as soon as possible or 4 weeks before start of course. If you have already taken the questionnaire, please do not take again.book course